Creating your Enjin Platform Account
Learn how to create your Enjin Platform Account.
If you are new to the Enjin Platform, this article will guide you through creating an account.
To create an account, register at -
- ETH Mainnet - https://cloud.enjin.io
- Jumpnet - https://jumpnet.cloud.enjin.io
- Goerli Testnet - https://goerli.cloud.enjin.io
Keep in mind that you would need an account for each environment, you can still use the same e-mail across any of the environments, but you would still need to register manually through each environment that you are planning on using.
As a suggestion, we would recommend creating your first account using a Testnet Environment, as you can get familiarized with the Enjin API and mint Testnet assets without needing to spend any Mainnet tokens while paying for transactions or backing your assets with real ENJ.
- 1.Reach out to the environment you are planning on creating your account and click on the "Don't have an account?" button.
2. Enter details about your account, verify the captcha, and click on the "sign up" button.
3. After clicking on the "sign up" button, you will need to visit your e-mail account in order to confirm the account creation, make sure to check under your trash and spam inboxes if you don't see the confirmation e-mail in your inbox.
4. The confirmation e-mail should look like this, click on the confirmation e-mail link and you should be redirected to the Enjin Platform page.