What is Enjin Coin?
Learn more about Enjin Coin (ENJ), the gold standard for digital assets.
Every digital asset created with the Enjin Platform is an ERC-1155 token backed by ENJ. The native ERC-1155 token standard was created by Enjin's Co-founder & CTO Witek Radomski. To date, over 1 billion Enjin-powered blockchain assets have already been created.
Enjin Platform interaction structure
Minting blockchain tokens with ENJ provides a variety of benefits to creators and users:
- Infusing tokens with residual value
- Ensures the transparency and scarcity of tokens
- Gives tokens instant liquidity
- Enables the utility of tokens in games and applications
- Melting feature that allows users to destroy blockchain tokens at any time in order to retrieve the ENJ value from such token.