Why use Enjin?
Built on top of a robust on-chain infrastructure and comprised of the Enjin Platform, Enjin Marketplace, Wallet, Beam, and other tools and services, the Enjin ecosystem enables game and app developers to increase revenue, gain a competitive edge, and innovate in previously impossible ways.
Forged in gaming, Enjin’s tools and services can also be used by companies of all sizes and industries seeking to create blockchain products or utilize tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization strategies.
The Enjin Platform is a blockchain PaaS (Platform as a Service) that allows you to create and manage blockchain games without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching a blockchain game, it is a robust, flexible, powerful suite of tools and services for creating groundbreaking blockchain games, it is an all-in-one blockchain game development platform comprised of Blockchain SDKs, Platform API, Wallet Daemon, and Efinity.
The Enjin Platform allows you to -
- Utilize Innovative Crowdfunding Models: Create your characters, weapons, real estate, and other gaming assets in advance and offer them to gamers via traditional crowdfunding platforms or a stand-alone website.
- Enable Player-Driven Value Creation: Enable your users to modify, craft, upgrade, build, and trade blockchain-based gaming assets which can then gain intrinsic, real-life value of their own based on their history, stats, input, and player customization.
- Gain User Loyalty and Trust: Give each player an unbreakable bond of trust: true ownership of digital gaming assets value-backed with ENJ. This makes your users not only more loyal but also more likely to make a purchasing decision.
- Recapture Lost Revenue: Eliminate or regulate gray market trading, which can amount to over 40% in lost revenue. You can then monetize all trading—whether online, in-game, or peer-to-peer—via implementing blockchain-enforced trading fees.
- Build and Partner with Gaming Multiverses: Build a gaming multiverse of your own, enabling players to use and even level up their characters and items across sequels or entirely different games—or collaborate with other studios to do the same.
- Reduce Player Churn: Gaming assets are owned by gamers, and safely kept in their private Enjin Wallet. Players must approve each transaction via their wallet, thus making any hacking or in-game fraud impossible—and in turn reducing player churn.
But not just with games, the Enjin Platform can also empower a few other use-cases, which are -
Today, there are millions of ENJ & JENJ locked in blockchain-based digital assets.